Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Part Timer Life Guard

For sure we have heard of being life guard as part time as a student in the movie and novel so often
But now I am actually doing the same thing
To earn some pocket money I take a part time job to be a life guard in Prince of Wales Island International School
The paid is quite lucrative but just the distance is a bit too far, Balik Pulau
Anyway I think that the school is very nice and i must be a very good place to develop a student, as I can see the attitude of the students are far more proactive and sociable you know



This is my work place


The school is not very big, but it contains a lot in it

On my way back I have a chance to enjoy this beautiful sunset scene on a hill top
This my equipment that I found there

This is a welcoming stone, similar to the one in USM



No comments:

Post a Comment