Saturday, May 12, 2012

Courage on the stage


I m not protecting myself.
that i think there is no one on earth is born to be a good speaker
and to be so honest when someone faces a group of people
you will really get nervous
i guess because in our daily life there are not much chance for us to speak publicly in front of a crowd
ya try to imagine there are hundred pairs of eyes are watching at you

Just like a normal undergraduate, I also wish myself wont shiver on the stage and be confident in front of the public
but the reality tell me that i m not

tonight is 2012 aquatic night
from being the committee member, i have learnt a lots
just forget about the flaws that i notice in myself

what i wanna stress on today is about public speaking
I was the Emcee of the night
I can really tell you all that i have prepared well for it
and i must says that i memorize almost all the sentences
but still i crumbled when i waiting for my chance to speak for the first time
And I m so sure that i have made a mistake in my first saying, I pronounce "Dinner" wrongly
And while waiting for my chance to talking i was damn nervous
I was worried that would i forget some sentence of pronounce wrongly again

But tonight i m so glad that I will rate myself a better than moderate

I found out that when you are nervous, there is a helpful way
you should start you first saying with a very short sentence
out loud
may  be it can be
"Good evening to everyone"

you know my heart was beating damn fast during the wait
but thing totally changed as i spoke the first saying
a short one
then my heart relieve just like from a maximum stress to a maximum relax state
you know
at this moment i just skip for a short while for around 2 seconds
just acting that i was observing the audience of waiting for all attention

then the miracle happen in the next moment
My second saying was yelled in a complete relieved state of mind
and these is how confidence comes i guess

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment