Monday, August 9, 2010

rookie blogger

this is my 1st ever time to blog
i knew blog but just never have any interest to check out wat is it bout
i m a kinda slow esp in term of IT
dont like tech stuff much
my 1st exposure to blog was reading my gf's blog
and i found that it is quite nice to express online bout whatever stuff
some share of thought or information
actually just nowadays people blogging
just dun wanna be left behind too far
and
i m a 21 year old uni sutdent
that i think i should do wat other ppl like me do

briefly introduce myself
i love my family ( i owe them too much)
i love layc (its not easy to be in love)
i love myself
i love friends
i love basket ball (shooting but not game, and KOBE), ( my commitment to it is getting fewer)

i m kind (in fact not brave enough)
i m honest (too "straight")
i m generous (but stingy to myself)
i m hardworking (if i m really interested)
i m obedient ( sure i wanna be)
i m friendly (but prefer alone)
i m decisive (is a lie)
i m ambitious ( should be i "was")
i m caring ( also i wanna be)

thats all bout me
hopefully i would update this regularly...

No comments:

Post a Comment