Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SD (Super-Deformed) Gundam

Recently I got a new interest
Gundam plastic models
I want to start collecting gundam models
I personally love Super Deformed model,
they are just so cute and can be so cool too

Through surfing online, I have learnt about many knowledge about how to build and paint a gundam plastic model
I really can't wait to start doing some panel lining on my gundam now
Just the case that at the moment I am so busy with study
I show some of my gundam without panel lining and painting

This is 0 Gundam

I personally like Zaku very much
A white Zaku, I am actually looking for a blue SD Zaku

Force Impulse Gundam

Force Impulse Gundam

Freedom vs Force Impulse Gundam


Yeah, 00 the coolest among all, I think it will need some painting to be more presentable


I think after some decent amount of panel lining and painting and coating of course, they will be looking far more cooler =P









No comments:

Post a Comment