Monday, December 3, 2012

A naively dishonest boy

I have never doubted my honesty and integrity
I actually dare to say I am proud with this innate qualities

But how would I feel when I was criticized to be a cunning and dishonest guy
This was  what I could guess from the riddles from him
If there was any

It was hurt to hear that
Especially when I knew from the cradle to the grave that I am born to be a gracefully kind man
All I could say was that I was too naive
All I wanted was just a better presentation
And damn it I did it worst man

May be he was right, when he refuted that
I didn't see the seriousness and the consequences from my own action
But
I meant it when I said that I had an average grade
And I had never been so desperate for an excellent grade
Or thinking of unethical methods to boost my grade
And I would not do something that was against my value to attain a better grade

Indeed it felt bad and it was disheartening to have someone misunderstood me
or labelled dishonesty on my forehead
but as the saying goes "Life goes on"
Still I needed to grit my teeth and humbly take the lesson
Think before you leap
Really important

I appreciated that there were consolation and company from my love
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment